Your goods will be sent in a cardboard envelope. When the order is too large to be shipped in an envelope the package will be sent using a conventional dispatcher. Delivery may take up to seven working days – please let us know if you require the goods to be sent more quickly.
Shipping costs do not apply to eBooks.
Most of our books will be shipped to addresses in Germany and Austria free of charge. For orders sent to other countries in the EU shipping usually costs 6 euros, to special areas in the EU* and addresses outside the EU, shipping fees can be up to 26 euros. Shipping costs are calculated when you submit your order based on the country and zip code entered.
Any customs duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
Collection by customer
Free of charge.
Special areas in the EU
- Åland Islands
- Antarctic Territories
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Caicos Islands
- Canary Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Ceuta and Melilla
- Channel Islands [Guernsey and Jersey] and the Isle of Man
- Crown dependencies of United Kingdom
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern and Antarctic Territories
- Futuna Islands
- Guadeloupe (included St. Barthélemy and French part of Saint-Martin)
- Guernsey and Jersey
- Isle of Man
- Netherlands Antilles (Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Martin)
- New Caledonia and Dependencies
- Northern part of Cyprus
- Saint Eustatius
- Saint Helena and Dependencies
- Saint-Pierre and Miquelon
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Sandwich Islands
- St. Barthélemy
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Wallis and Futuna Islands